Recharge your Thuraya airtime with Western Union
Thuraya customers can now top-up Thuraya prepaid SIMs at any Western Union® Quick PaySM service
Need to top-up your Thuraya pre-paid SIM? Simply head to a Western Union® Quick PaySM outlet near you! The Western Union® Quick PaySM service is available at over 220,000 participating Western Union agent locations across 200+ countries and territories. With Western Union, Thuraya customers can now recharge pre-paid voice SIMs at no extra fee. Furthermore, family, friends and colleagues can also add pre-paid credit on behalf of a Thuraya user traveling abroad. Visit Western Union website to look up an outlet nearest you. Select country and check the Quick Pay box.
Here’s a quick guide to topping up your prepaid Thuraya SIMs:
- Visit a participating Western Union Quick Pay agent location
- Fill in the Quick Pay Form with the following mandatory details:
- Company name: Thuraya
- Account number: Thuraya Phone Number
- Amount: Amount to be Refilled in USD
- Your account will be validated at the time of transaction. Deactivated or postpaid or invalid numbers will receive an “Invalid Account” indication.
- Please note that the minimum refill amount is US$20. While there are no transaction fees for this service, local taxes in the region may still apply.
- Western Union will provide a unique MTCN number for every Transaction. You will receive a confirmation SMS once your transaction is successful.
For any enquiries on the Western Union® Quick PaySM service, please contact Thuraya Customer Care at +88216 100 100 or email email@example.com. A member of our team will be contacting you to provide further information and guidance.