We take the privacy of those that use our Website very seriously, and we insist on being fully transparent on the personal information we collect about you and how we use it. For more information on how we use your information aside from cookies, please read our Privacy Statement.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that we store on your device when you access our Website, if you agree. Cookies are harmless - they just store or gather site information. They allow our server to recognize you when you revisit the Website, and help you do things online, like remembering login details so you do not have to re-enter them when revisiting the Website. Cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on your computer.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks; or
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
What types of cookies does our Website use?
We've put our cookies in to the following categories to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
- Strictly necessary: These are used to help make our Website work efficiently;
- Performance: These are used to analyse the way our Website works and how we can improve it;
- Functionality: These help to enhance your experience by doing things like remembering products you've added to your basket; and
- Targeting/Advertising: These are used to share some information with third parties who we advertise with, so we know how you've reached our Website.
When you visit our Website we may link you to another company's website, such as our Facebook or Twitter accounts or partner websites. These sites may sometimes put cookies on your browsing device. We don't control how they use their cookies, so we suggest you check their websites to see how they're using cookies and how you can manage them.
Changing your cookie settings
You can enable or disable some or all cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. If you disable or delete all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you will not have access to all the functionalities of our Website.