Al Madar Internship Program
As a global leader in the satellite industry, homegrown UAE talent is vital to the future success of Thuraya. We welcome applications from undergraduate students from across the UAE.
For university students, Thuraya will acquire details of their training requirements from the university and ensure that their needs are consistent with Thuraya’s Internship Program objectives. In line with that and based on Thuraya’s needs, Thuraya will notify the academic institution and the student about the departments where the student will be placed during the duration of their internship. However, for fresh graduates, Thuraya will develop a training plan internally that will then be shared with and agreed upon by the graduate.
We offer internships in any one of the following fields:
- Engineering and Technology
- Product Management and Development
- Marketing and Communications
- Human Resources
- UAE Nationals
- Undergraduates/ recent graduates (within one year of graduating)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Recommendation letter from the University
- Available for a minimum internship period of 4 weeks to a maximum of 6 months
Internship Program Benefits:
- Tailor made program that fits your skills and education
- Hands on training by qualified mentors
- Rotation through different departments and gaining experience of different functions
- Learning real-world situations from both the employees as well as the other students
- Networking with other students
- This is a paid internship (AED 1200 for every period of (4) weeks) and you will receive an Internship completion certificate for your internship periods.
Disclaimer: There is no offer or promise of a full-time job at the end of the internship term. The internship is not considered as a trial or probationary period. Thuraya reserves the right to interview internship candidates and select interns.