(a) Marketing Plan and Customer/SP Strategy Definition and Implementation:
- Develop the European customer/SP and market strategy aimed to explore the market opportunities and increase Thuraya revenues.
- Coordinate development of Marketing Plan and Marketing Program across commercial departments – including Product Management and Development, Market Development, Marketing Services and Sales Support and Customer Care.
- Manages implementation of Marketing Program in the Europe region to ensure sure that the marketing Program objectives and revenue targets are met.
- Manage and coaches assigned Account Managers in order to achieve objectives and targets of assigned segment (region).
- Participates in applicable exhibitions / trade shows and conferences as necessary.
- Assist the VP Distribution with the development and maintenance of relationship and alliances with vertical and or strategic accounts to the extent of promoting the goodwill of the company and serve its interests best.
- Assist the VP Distribution with the implementation of the policies, procedures necessary to being recognized for superior customer satisfaction.
- Displays the overall understanding of Thuraya products and services, processes
(b) Identification, Management and Support of Service Providers:
- Manage the European Service Providers base to appropriately explore priority markets (support of top performers, re-use of best practices) and to use organization resources efficiently (termination of not-performing SPs).
- Appoint new Service Providers based on analysis of their financial stability, business performance and potential contribution to Thuraya business following the acquisition process and approval stages.
- Assist VP Distribution in the Strategic Alliances management, including identification of needs and appropriate strategic partners. Conduct due diligence of potential partners. Communicate with partners at the business most senior level. Performs major contracts negotiation if needed.
(c) Identification of Market Opportunities, Support of Product and Service Development:
- Assess the key commercial opportunities and manages the preparation of business plan for such opportunities. Presents the business plans to management for consideration and decision-making.
(d) Company Polices, People Development:
- Manage and coaches assigned Account Managers in order to identify and grow leaders, reward exceptional performance and support people development.
- Identify own development needs and participate in appropriate training and educational sessions in order to increase own capabilities and work efficiency.
- Assure that the sales pursuit is conducted in manner conducive to good and acceptable behavior within the country of operation, and operate within the laws and regulations of all local jurisdictions in the country of operation within the coverage area.