Upgrading your Thuraya satellite phone or IP is easy. Use the links below to access the most recent firmware upgrade files, drivers, installation manuals and important technical bulletins.
Thuraya XT-PRO DUAL
Requirements for upgrade:
- Thuraya XT-PRO DUAL
- XT-PRO DUAL software package (available from this page)
- USB/UDC data cable (included in your XT-PRO DUAL packaging)
- PC with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7
Before upgrading an XT-PRO DUAL, please check which firmware is installed (go to Menu > Security > S/W version). Perform the upgrade only if Thuraya releases a firmware version newer than your existing one.
Please follow the below steps:
Download the below XT-PRO DUAL software package.
Run the setup file - the Upgrader program including the USB driver will be installed.
Download the latest Thuraya XT-PRO DUAL firmware release to your hard disk.
- Multi-language firmware v1.1 (This is a recommended upgrade)
Release notes for Multi-language v1.1:
- Fixes an issue where the phone cannot receive an incoming GSM call during an ongoing satellite call (or vice versa) when set to Spanish or Italian language.
- Fixes an issue where the phone cannot send SMS when saved as a draft.
Connect your XT-PRO DUAL with the PC/laptop via the USB/UDC data cable.
You can now start the XT-PRO DUAL Upgrader program and locate the firmware on your hard disk. The Upgrader program will help you through the upgrade process.